Cloud computing for small business can transform the way your business operates
Small Business Cloud Services with 5280 Computers allows you access to all your collaboration and productivity tools including email, MS Office products, databases, intranet, etc. from any device, anywhere. As a managed hosting and cloud services provider, we manage your dedicated server environment ensuring high availability, guaranteeing 99.9% up time. Our cloud solutions for small business are flexible and built to scale along with your long term IT needs.
Cloud Services from 5280 Computers are:
- Cost-effective – no investment in any new hardware, software or personnel
- Pay as you go – many cloud services are available on an annual or month-to-month basis
- Scalable – you can quickly and easily add additional licenses, storage space and more as needed
- Location and device independent – services are offered over the Internet and therefore accessible anywhere, anytime from your PC, your smartphone, your iPad, etc.
Cloud Email and more with Google Apps for Work
5280 Computers can help you move your email to the cloud with Google Apps for Work, the leader in cloud business email. Google Apps for Work is designed as an entirely cloud-based service and offers small businesses many benefits including:
- Professional email at your domain
- Interoperability with Microsoft Outlook
- Industry-leading SPAM filtering
- Mobile Access
- File storage
- Sharing with Google Drive
- Real-time collaboration with Google Docs, Sheets and Slides
Put simply, Cloud Services with 5280 Computers means your technology, including hardware, software and applications are hosted by our IT experts. We manage your upgrades and routine maintenance, taking away the hassle so you can focus on your core business.